Friday, June 21, 2013

The Power of B2B Friendship :)

It was ages before our last post here.

Keith and I admit we were on hyper petiks mode because we have already booked 4 of our major suppliers namely:

Church - Caleruega
Reception /Caterer - Splendido / Ladera
Photo - K Photography Manila
Pre Nup - Studio 1
Free Nup - NYO Images
Video - Aisle1401

I shared before that I was blessed with friends who are also Brides to be's. Thanks to our Connect Group* in The Feast PICC. I was able to meet 3 lovely ladies who are also preparing for their wedding.

I am amazed by these ladies how much they have already booked, their tons of research on suppliers and basically already knowing of what they want to have in their wedding to bits. Whenever I am with them, I am inspired to be OC in all my preps.

Other than these 3 lovely ladies, I am also grateful for w@w :) Even if I am not a frequent comment-er or post-er, I learn a lot from w@wies who post their supplier's ratings, comments even rants! hehe..

Then I realized, nahuhuli na ba kame?

I felt that I was shaken off my sleep. Gosh 1yr and 4mos to go nalang!

So there, Keith and I had to sit down again and check where are we at. Glad for these moments because I feel na, we are really partners not only for this wedding but for our marriage.

We also vow to post frequently on this blog. In a way, this would also be our checkpoint on where we are. At the same time, hoping that this blog would help other H2B's or B2B's.

<3,
Cookie 

*Connect Group at the Feast PICC https://www.facebook.com/TheFeastPicc?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment