Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Rings Says It All

When we were starting our budget plans which should be prioritized, I never placed "Rings" as one of the Top 5's. I thought maybe we can buy it by next year and gave it a wee bit percent from our costing.

But a B2B friend made me realized how it equally important to choose a very good ring. She said that our wedding rings will be our lasting symbol of our bond and promise to each other. That it is a symbol that "we are" married and that we have a partner for life. With this we need to find really good rings that will last long, durable (since we will not be removing it), and can signify our promise for each other.

So Rings became one of our top 5 :)

We attended a wedding  fair last weekend at World Trade Center hosted by Themes and Motiff.

I told Keith that I felt it was the moment that I wanted to check on the rings available. Note that we don't have any designs on mind. And we don't know anything about rings.. Tiwala lang that we would find "The Ring"

There were several suppliers then, but when we went to Marry Me's booth, we were happy that Sheck (one of the ae's in the booth) explained the rings -- what's the difference between thickness and design and gave us a lot of options.

When I was given the different designs of the ring, I instantly felt that Dome design was my thing. Yes it's common it maybe too simple.. But I just felt it was "it" :)

Two Toned 4mm 1.5 thick Dome Ring
Photo Source : http://www.weddring.com/milgrain-classic-wedding-bands/252-14kt-wedding-band-two-tone-milgrain-classic-7mm.html

  ** this is no the exact ring but just to gave the idea of the ring we choose.

For more info and ask for your own cuztomized rings check

     MARRY ME The Bridal Jewelry Shop
      4th Floor Market Market, BGC
      632-856-7624
      inquiry@marryme.com.ph

<3,
Cookie

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts! They're brief but very informative. Your readers will not be bored. Because of you I finally decided to join W@W. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete